Welcome to my blog!
My blog “Exploring life” quotes curious everyday episodes, opinions and my travel tales. In 2014, when I finished my bachelors, I decided to pen down my thoughts and add my experiences to the book of memories.
I actively decided to break to monotonous tick-boxing attitude in life, get out of my comfort zone, discover the world and pursue my long term desire for travel.
Since then the journey has taken me far beyond where I imagined!
Here are some posts on the places I have been to!
Interesting places I have been to
Check out my newest post on A Visit to King’s Landing
More posts here
I have shared my opinions on Life and liberty on Quora.
- What is it that nobody tells you about being independent
- What advice would you give to an unmarried girl in her twenties
- What do you think is the most paradoxical thing in life
- What does it feel like to be an Indian studying at the University of Cambridge-Oxford
- How can I be happy every day
- If you are afraid of marriage what is your reason
- What are some of the best souvenirs you have
For a good laughter
More about my travels!